A Course In Miracles:
Lessons Title Drill
Learn the lesson titles and their numbers
This two disc set is a careful and complete recording of the lesson
titles in the Workbook for Students of A Course In Miracles.
studio recorded by a professional reader who is also a 25 year ACIM
student and facilitator deeply in love with the material.
The style is gentle and confident.
Each lesson number is announced once, followed by three repetitions of
the lesson title at a conversational pace with a pause after the group.
A review of each 10 lesson titles and numbers is more rapidly read for
you as the drill progresses. Soft piano accompaniment is blended at the
beginning and end of each disc, but not throughout.
This is PURE ACIM and is a powerful learning tool for the blessed
message of A Course in Miracles.
This drill can be used by facilitators and students alike who want to
raise their awareness of the lessons, the lesson numbers, and the sequence
in which they are presented.
The power of the titles themselves brings a surprising level of
self-teaching/learning experience as one follows along while driving,
meditating, falling asleep, or waking up.
Eventually, they always work to wake you up!
All Lesson titles are covered on the two discs.
Of course, this list is only a sampling (and it was hard not to enter
them all on this page!), but from reading the list you might get a feel
for the experience.
The narrator has a deep male voice and uses subtle variations in each
lesson title repetition, encouraging the listener to consider the meaning.
- #5 I am never upset for the reason I think
- #7 I see only the past
- #8 My mind is preoccupied with past thoughts
- #9 I see nothing as it is now
- #22 What I see is a form of vengeance
- #23 I can escape from the world I see
by giving up attack thoughts
- #31 I am not the victim of the world I see
- #32 I have invented the world I see
- #128 The world I see holds nothing that I want
- #129 Beyond this world, there is a world I want
- #130 It is impossible to see two worlds
- #132 I loose the world from all I thought it was
- #221 Peace to my mind, let all my thoughts be still
- #233 I give my life to God to guide today
- #249 Forgiveness ends all suffering and loss
- #302 Where darkness was, I look upon the light
- #309 I will not fear to look within today
- #323 I gladly make the "sacrifice" of fear
- #330 I will not hurt myself again today
- #332 Fear binds the world. Forgiveness sets it free
- #351 My sinless brother is my guide to peace.
My sinful brother is my guide to pain.
And which I choose to see I will behold.
- #365 This holy instant would I give to You.
Be You in charge.
For I would follow You, certain that Your direction gives me peace
Great for the clock radio (waking up or falling asleep),
workouts, commuting, or just trying to awaken with
A Course In Miracles
Some listeners report using the calm voice as background while doing
chores while increasing their knowledge of the lesssons.
Others report time flies by during the commute with the drill and that
it gives meaning (purpose!) to their drive.